See this online ebook:
See also these related ebooks:
- The Book of the Holy Rosary: Popular Doctrinal Exposition of Its Fifteen Mysteries, Mainly Conveyed in Select Extracts from the Fathers and Doctors of the Church, with an Explanation of Their Corresponding Types in the Old Testament: A Preservative Against Unbelief, by Rev. Henry Formby (London: Burns, Oates, & Company, 1872). With Imprimatur. Available in various formats at Internet Archive.
- The Excellence of the Rosary: Conferences for Devotions in Honor of the Blessed Virgin, by Rev. M. J. [Math Josef] Frings (New York: Joseph F. Wagner , 1912). With Imprimatur. May be read online on this page of Story of a Soul. May be read online, and available various formats, at Project Gutenberg (epub, mobi) and Internet Archive (pdf, epub, mobi).
- Ofrecimiento del Santísimo Rosario, Segun el Uso de la Sagrada Religion de Nuestro Padre Santo Domingo de Guzman, por Don José Ruiz de Sorzano (Madrid: Imprenta de Aguado, 1823). Disponible en Internet Archive, con una secunda copia en Internet Archive, y Google Books.
- Rosa Mystica: The 15 Mysteries of the Most Holy Rosary and Other Joys, Sorrows and Glories of Mary: illustrated with copies of the rosary frescoes of Giovanni di San Giovanni and other artists, by Kenelm Digby Best (London: R. & T. Washbourne; St. Louis, Mo : B. Herder, 1904). Available in various formats at Open Library and Internet Archive.
- A Scriptural Rosary for Peace and for the Family: The Joyful, Luminous, Sorrowful and Glorious Mysteries, compiled by Father Bernard Mulcahy, O.P., (New Haven, CT: Catholic Information Service, Knights of Columbus Supreme Council, 2008). Part of The Veritas Series “Proclaiming the Faith in the Third Millennium”, general editor Father Juan-Diego Brunetta, O.P. Available in PDF format (on this page) of the Catholic Information Service.
- El Secreto Admirable del Santo Rosario, de San Luís María Grignion de Montfort. Disponible en Dulce Corazon de Maria.
On the Feast of Our Lady of the Holy Rosary in the Roman Rite. For other texts and ebooks, you may access the List of Free eBooks (Arranged by Title), the List of Free eBooks (Grouped by Subject), the List of Worth-It Catholic Books & eBooks, and the main page of the Catholic eBooks Project.
“And in the sixth month, the Angel Gabriel was sent from God… To a virgin…. Mary. And the Angel… said to her: Hail, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: Blessed art thou among women. Behold thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and shalt bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call his name, Jesus…. The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the most High shall overshadow thee. And therefore also the Holy which shall be born of thee, shall be called the Son of God. (Gospel according to St. Luke, i, 26-35)
“… when Elizabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the infant leaped in her womb: and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: And she cried out with a loud voice, and said: Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? …. [B]lessed art thou that hast believed, because those things shall be accomplished that were spoken to thee by the Lord.” (Gospel according to St. Luke, i, 41-45)
“And behold there was a man in Jerusalem named Simeon… and the Holy Ghost was in him… And when his parents brought in the child Jesus… [Simeon] also took him into his arms, and blessed God… and said to Mary, his mother: Behold, this child is set for the ruin, and for the resurrection of many in Israel, and for a sign which shall be contradicted. And thy own soul a sword shall pierce, that out of many hearts thoughts may be revealed.” (Gospel according to St. Luke, i, 25-45)
“And the temple of God was opened in heaven: and the ark of his testament was seen in his temple, and there were lightnings, and voices, and an earthquake, and great hail. And there appeared a great wonder in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars” (Apocalypse xi, 19 – xii, 1)