See this online text:
- Apostolic Exhortation to the Catholic Clergy “Haerent Animo” on Priestly Sanctity, by Pope St. Pius X (August 4, 1908). May read online on this page of Catholic Culture, on this page of EWTN, and at Papal Encyclicals Online.
On the Feast of Saint Jean Vianney in the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite. See also these related texts:
- The Evangelizing Parish, by Francis Cardinal Arinze (San Francisco: Ignatius Press, 2018). The ebook and printed book may be purchased for worth-it prices on this page of Ignatius Press, on this page of the EWTN Religious Catalogue, at Barnes & Noble, at Google Books, and at Amazon. [See also these related online articles: “Cardinal Arinze Discusses Hallmarks of an Evangelizing Parish”, July 18, 2018, at the National Catholic Register; “The five traits of an Evangelizing Parish”, October 11, 2018, at Denver Catholic; “Renewing Our Parishes: The Why and the How“. September 11, 2018, at Catholic Mom.]
- Instruction “The Priest, Pastor and Leader of the Parish Community”, by the Congregation for the Clergy (4 August 2002). May be read online at the Holy See.
- A Manual of Homiletics and Catechetics (The Priest in the Pulpit), adapted from the German of Rev. Ignaz Schüch by Rev. Boniface Luebbermann (New York, Cincinnati, Chicago: Benziger Brothers, 1894). With Imprimatur. May be read online, and available in mobi, epub, pdf, and other formats, at Internet Archive.
- The New Parish Priest’s Practical Manual: A Work Useful Also for Other Ecclesiastics, Especially for Confessors and for Preachers, by Joseph [Giuseppe] Frassinetti, translated by William Hutch (London: Burns and Oates; New York: Catholuc Piblication Society, 1883). With Imprimatur. Available in pdf format at Saints’ Books. May be read online, and available in mobi, epub, pdf, and other formats, at Internet Archive.
- The Parish Priest on Duty: a Practical Manual for Pastors, Curates, and Theological Students Preparing for the Mission, Being a Brief Summary of the Prescribed Manner of Administering the Sacraments, the Service of the Dead, and Sundry Other Pastoral Functions in Accordance with the Roman Ritual (The Sacraments), by H.J. Heuser (New York, Cincinnati, Chicago: Benziger Brothers, 1904). With Imprimatur. Available at Open Library and Internet Archive, with a second copy at Internet Archive and Open Library, linked from Boston University Digital Common.
On the Feast of Saint Jean Marie Vianney in the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite. For other texts and ebooks, you may access the List of Free eBooks (Arranged by Title), the List of Free eBooks (Grouped by Subject), the List of Worth-It Catholic Books & eBooks, and the main page of the Catholic eBooks Project.