See these apps and online texts:
- The Liturgy of the Hours in the Ordinary Form of the Roman Rite is available in Latin and English at the website Universalis.
- A list and review of apps with the Liturgy of the Hours is available at Catholic Apptitude. AppCrawlr has a list of similar Android apps and iOS apps, of which iBreviary and Laudate are free.
- The Traditional Divine Office of the Roman Rite is available in Latin, English, Magyar (Hungarian), Italiano (Italian), Deutsch (German), and Polski (Polish) at Divinum Officium, which was created and designed by the late Laszlo Kiss (+2011), and is administered by The Divinum Officium Project. It may be accessed through PC or through mobile devices. The website also includes a section named Santa Missa, which contains the daily text of the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
- [N.B., Please note that not all of the historical forms of the Divine Office contained at Divinum Officium would fulfill the canonical obligation of clergy and religious, although we submit that they would be of spiritual and devotional aid to all Catholics. Please inquire with competent authority on which form would validly constitute the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite.]
- The Traditional Divine Office is also made available for mobile devices through the following Android apps by the developer Lux Aeterna: 1962 Divine Office Breviary, 1962 Divine Office Breviary V2, and 1962 Missal and Breviary.
On the Feast of David the Prophet in the Maronite church. For other texts and ebooks, you may access the List of Free eBooks (Arranged by Title), the List of Free eBooks (Grouped by Subject), the List of Worth-It Catholic Books & eBooks, and the main page of the Catholic eBooks Project.
O God, our refuge and our strength, look down with mercy upon the people who cry to Thee; and by the intercession of the glorious and immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of God, of Saint Joseph her spouse, of the blessed Apostles Peter and Paul, and of all the saints, in Thy mercy and goodness hear our prayers for the conversion of sinners, and for the liberty and exaltation of the Holy Mother the Church. Through the same Christ Our Lord. Amen. (From Sancta Missa)