See this online text:
- Pastoral Letter on Chastity, by Bishop Joseph F. Martino, Diocese of Scranton, December 8, 2004. May be read online on this page at Catholic Culture. Excerpts are provided on: USCCB Forum, Vol. 16, Nos. 1-2 (Winter/Spring 2005): 3-5, which is available in pdf format at the United States Conference on Catholic Bishops.
See also the texts listed on the page Marriage and the Family and on the posts–
- ‘Online text: “Love is for Life: Pastoral Letter of the Irish Bishops”‘,
- ‘Worth-it ebook: “In Defense of Purity”, by Dietrich von Hildebrand‘,
- ‘Online text: “’Mystically Espoused to Christ, the Son of God”, by Dr. Judith M. Stegman,’
- Online text: “The Natural Law, the Marriage Bond, and Divorce”, by Dr. Brendan F. Brown‘
- ‘Worth-it book: “The Power of Truth: The Challenges of Catholic Doctrine and Morals Today”, by Cardinal Gerhard Müller‘,
- ‘Online text: “Chastity: The School of Love”, by Bishop Arthur J. Serratelli‘ and
- ‘Online texts: Commentaries on “Amoris Laetitia”‘;
See also the resources provided on the websites Chastity Project; Courage International; LifeIssues.net; Human Life International; and Linacre Quarterly; and the websites listed on this page by St. Leo the Great Catholic Church.
On the Feast of Saint Agatha of Sicily. For other texts and ebooks on various subjects, you may access the List of Free eBooks (Arranged by Title), the List of Free eBooks (Grouped by Subject), the List of Worth-It Catholic Books & eBooks, and the main page of the Catholic eBooks Project.