See this online text:
- Report of the Commission on Unalienable Rights, released 26 August 2020. Available in pdf format in English, with translations into Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, French, German, Indonesian, Russian, and Spanish, through this archived page of the US Department of State.
- According to the website, the Members of the Department of State Commission on Unalienable Rights were:
- Professor Kenneth Anderson [of American University];
- Dr. Russell A Berman of Stanford University;
- Dr. Peter Berkowitz of Stanford University, who served as Executive Secretary;
- Professor Paolo Carozza of the University of Notre Dame;
- Ambassador and Professor Mary Ann Glendon of Harvard Law School, who served as Chair;
- Professor Hamza Yusuf Hanson of Zaytuna College;
- Dr. Jacqueline Rivers of Harvard University;
- Rabbi Dr. Meir Soloveichik of Yeshiva University and Congregation Shearith Israel;
- Dr. Katrina Lantos Swett of the Tom Lantos Foundation for Human Rights and Justice;
- Dr. Christopher Tollefsen of the University of South Carolina; and
- Dr. David Tse-Chien Pan of the University of California, Irvine; with
- Mr. F. Cartwright Weiland of the Department of State, who served as Rapporteur.
See also the texts listed on the post “Online text: “Conceptual Foundations of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights”, by Dr. Thomas Finegan“, as well as Continue reading