See this online text:
- International Review of the Red Cross, No. 290 (September-October 1992). Special: 1492-1992: 500th Anniversary of the Discovery of the Americas. Contains the following articles:
- “The Spanish School of the New Law of Nations”, by Sergio Moratiel Villa;
- “Diálogos militares by Diego García de Palacio: The first American work on the law of nations” by Alejandro Valencia Villa;
- “The defence of human dignity in the New World, by Fernando Murillo Rubiera;
- “Milestones in the defence of dignity and basic human rights in America”; and
- “Charter of rights of the Indians according to the School of Salamanca” by Luciano Pereña Vicente.
See also the ebooks and texts listed on the pages “Online text: “The Law of War in Francisco Suárez”, by Dr. Paulo Borges de Macedo“, “Online text: “The Thomism of Bartolomé de Las Casas and the Indians of the New World”, by Dr. Thomas Francis Xavier Varacalli“, and Continue reading