See this online text:
- “The Cooperation of Church and State: Maritain’s Argument from the Unity of the Person”, by Prof. John P. Hittinger, Ph.D., in Reassessing the Liberal State: Reading Maritain’s Man and the State, edited by Timothy Fuller and John P. Hittinger ( 2001): pp. 179-201. Available in pdf format through the volume page of the American Maritain Association at the Jacques Maritain Center.
- ‘Online ebook: “Maritain and America”, edited by Christopher Cullen & Joseph Allan Clair‘,
- ‘Online ebook: “The Person and the Common Good”, by Jacques Maritain‘,
- ‘Online text: “Charlemagne & Kingship: The Responsibility of Absolute Power”, by Jane Swotchak Ourand‘,
- ‘Free ebook: Church and State in the Formation of Christendom, by T.W. Allies‘, and
- ‘Free ebook: Church and State in the Formation of Christendom, by T.W. Allies‘,
–as well as the following:
- On the De Regno of St. Thomas Aquinas, by Prof. Dr. William Alvin McCormick II, S.J., (2013). Dissertation, The University of Texas at Austin, May 2013. Available in pdf format at Texas ScholarWorks.
- The ebook and printed book of what appears (from the Introduction) to be a version modified for publication is available for purchase: The Christian Structure of Politics: On the De Regno of St. Thomas Aquinas (Washington, D.C.: Catholic University of America Press, 2022). The ebook and printed book may be purchased at the Catholic University of America Press. The printed book may be purchased at Barnes & Noble and Amazon.
On the Feast of Saint Henry II in the Roman Rite, and of Saint Vladimir. For other texts and ebooks, you may access the List of Free eBooks (Arranged by Title), the List of Free eBooks (Grouped by Subject), the List of Worth-It Catholic Books & eBooks, and the main page of the Catholic eBooks Project.