See this online ebook:
- The Science of Fatherhood, by Soren Johnson (New Haven, CT: Knights of Columbus). Available in pdf format on this page of the Knights of Columbus.
See also these related texts:
- Into the Breach: An Apostolic Exhortation to the Men of the Diocese of Phoenix, by Bishop Thomas J. Olmsted, September 29, 2015 (Diocese of Phoenix, 2015). Available in pdf format on this page of the Knights of Columbus. Also available at document Issuu.com.
- Excerpts are made online on this page of Pagadian Diocese and on this page of Church Militant.
- The audiobook is available on SoundCloud (linked by Into the Breach).
- The official trailer to the document may be found at Youtube (linked by Women of Grace).
- See also: Forward! Into the Breach! A Compendium Workbook to ‘Into the Breach’, by Anthony J. Castellano (May 9, 2016) is available in pdf format at on this page (linked by Catholic Men’s Ministry).
- Into the Breach: Study Guide for College Men on Bishop Thomas J. Olmsted’s Apostolic Exhortation to Catholic Men (Diocese of Phoenix, 2015) available in pdf format on this page through the Knights of Columbus.
- Marriage and Parenthood, the Catholic Ideal, by Thomas John Gerrard (New York: J. F. Wagner, 1911). With Imprimatur. Available on Internet Archive and Open Library (Digitizing sponsor: MSN; Book contributor: Cornell University Library).
On the secular observance of Father’s Day in the United States of America and other countries. For other texts and ebooks, you may access the List of Free eBooks (Arranged by Title), the List of Free eBooks (Grouped by Subject), the List of Worth-It Catholic Books & eBooks, and the main page of the Catholic eBooks Project.