See this online ebook:
- Baptism and Confirmation, by Dr. Peter Kreeft (New Haven, CT: Knights of Columbus Supreme Council – Catholic Information Service, 2018). With Imprimatur. Part of the Luke E. Hart Series Basic Elements of the Catholic Faith, edited by Father John A. Farren, O.P. Available in pdf format on this page of the Knights of Columbus.
See also these related ebooks and texts:
- “Baptism in Scripture; Essential Elements”, by Dr. Lawrence Feingold, Associate Professor of Theology and Philosophy, Kenrick-Glennon Seminary, Archdiocese of St. Louis, Missouri (Fall 2012) (© Dr. Lawrence Feingold STD). According to the text, it “contains the unedited text of Dr. Feingold’s talk”, which is part of the Association of Hebrew Catholics Lecture Series “The Mystery of Israel and the Church”. Available in pdf format on this page of the Association of Hebrew Catholics.
- Instruction on Infant Baptism “Pastoralis Actio”, by the Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, approved by Pope St. John Paul II, October 20, 1980. May be read online at the Holy See, the EWTN Library and the Catholic Information Network.
- The Sacraments: A Dogmatic Treatise. Vol 1. The Sacraments in General, Baptism, Confirmation, by Joseph Pohle, translated by Arthur Preuss (St. Louis, Mo.: B. Herder, 1917) With Imprimatur. Volume VIII of the Dogmatic Theology series of Pohle and Preuss. Available on multiple formats at Open Library and Internet Archive (Digitizing sponsor: MSN, Book contributor: Regis Library, University of Toronto).
- A Treatise on Baptism: also a Treatise on Confirmation, by Francis Patrick Kenrick, Archbishop of Baltimore (Baltimore: Hedian and O’Brien, 1852). May be read online, and available in various formats (pdf, mobi/kindle, epub, text, etc.), at Internet Archive and Open Library, with a 2nd copy at Internet Archive and Open Library and a 3rd copy at Internet Archive. Also available at HathiTrust and HathiTrust (2nd copy) through this page as indexed by the Online Books Page on Archbishop Kenrick.
- A Treatise on Baptism; with an Exhortation to Receive It, Translated from the Works of St. Basil the Great; to which is added, a Treatise on Confirmation, by Francis Patrick Kenrick, then Bishop of Philadelphia (Philadelphia: M. Fithian, 1843). Available at Internet Archive and Open Library, with a 2nd copy at Internet Archive and Open Library, and a 3rd copy at Internet Archive. Also available at Google Books, Google Books (2nd copy), and at HathiTrust (through this page as indexed by the Online Books Page on Archbishop Kenrick). An ebook edition of the 1843 imprint (Aeterna Press, 2015), which incorrectly attributes the authorship of the entire work to St. Basil, may also be purchased at Google Books.
On the Commemoration of the Baptism of our Lord Jesus Christ in the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite. For other texts and ebooks, you may access the List of Free eBooks (Arranged by Title), the List of Free eBooks (Grouped by Subject), the List of Worth-It Catholic Books & eBooks, and the main page of the Catholic eBooks Project.