See this online audiobook and ebook:
- Encyclical “Immortale Dei” on the Christian Constitution of States, by Pope Leo XIII (1 November 1885).
- The ebook may be read online, and available in mobi format and epub format, at Papal Encyclicals Online; and it is available in .doc format through this page of Documenta Catholic Omnia. It may also be read online on this page of Catholic Culture; on this page of the EWTN Library; at Wikisource; and at the Holy See.
- The LibriVox audiobook, read by Maria Therese, is available at Internet Archive linked through LibriVox.
- A different audio recording is provided in this video (45:23) on the Youtube channel of Danilo Zugic.
- A different English translation is provided in:
- Encyclical of Our Holy Father by Divine Providence Leo XIII on the Christian Constitution of States: Latin Text and Authorised Translation (London, 1886). Available in pdf, mobi, epub, and other formats at Internet Archive.
The encyclical is also included in these collections:
- The Great Encyclical Letters of Pope Leo XIII: Translations from Approved Sources, with Preface by Rev. John J. Wynne, S.J. (New York, Cincinnati, Chicago: Benziger Brothers, 1903). With Imprimatur.
- The ebook may be read online, and is available in pdf, epub, mobi, and other formats at Internet Archive, with a 2nd copy at Internet Archive and Open Library. It may also be read online at Wikisource; and it is available in pdf format at Today’s Catholic World.
- The audiobook, read by Maria Therese, may be listened to online and downloaded in mp3 and other formats at LibriVox and at Internet Archive. [N.B., The recording states that it is in the public domain.]
- The LibriVox audio is also reproduced for Youtube in 2 parts at Classic Catholic Audiobooks: Part 1 of 2 (11:16:51) and Part 2 of 2 (7:70:43), said Part 2 being also available at Padre Manuel Antonio Garcia Salcedo; and in 2 parts at Full Audiobooks: Part 1/2 (9:10:55) and Part 2/2 (9:56:40); and in 13 parts at Priceless Audiobooks: Part 1/13, Part 2/13, Part 3/13, Part 4/13, Part 5/13, Part 6/13, Part 7/13, Part 8/13, Part 9/13, Part 10/13, Part 11/13, Part 12/13, and Part 13/13. A portion of the recording (4:26:34) is available at Padre Manuel Antonio Garcia Salcedo and Free Audio Books, and likewise, a part (10:42:14) is available at GreatAudioBooks In Public Domain.
- The Pope and the People; select letters and addresses on social questions, by His Holiness Pope Leo XIII, edited by the Rev. William H Eyre (London and Leamington: Art and Book Company; New York, Cincinnati, Chicago: Benziger Brothers, 1895). With Imprimatur. Available at Internet Archive and Open Library.
On the Feast of Our Lord Jesus Christ the King in the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite; on the anniversary of the Vision of the Emperor Constantine; and on the secular observance of the World Day for Audiovisual Heritage. For other online texts and legally free ebooks, you may access the List of Free eBooks (Arranged by Title) and the List of Free eBooks (Grouped by Subject).