See this online ebook:
- Manual of the Confraternity of Our Lady of Perpetual Help and Saint Alphonsus (New York, N.Y.: Redemption Fathers). With 1926 Imprimatur. May be read online, and available in pdf, epub, mobi, and other formats, at Internet Archive.
See also these texts and ebooks:
- The Miraculous Picture of the Mother of Perpetual Succour. Available in PDF format (on this page) at Catholic Pamphlets.net.
- “Redemptorists as Promoters of the Devotion to Our Mother of Perpetual Help”, by Maciej Sadowski, C.SS.R., SHCSR, vol. 64 (2016): pp. 119-136. Available in pdf format (on this page) at Sant’Alfonso e dintorni.
- Sketch of the Miraculous Image and the Confraternity of Our Lady of Perpetual Help and St. Alphonsus; Also a Practical Method of Making a Novena, compiled from approved sources by Rev. Jos. A. Chapoton, C.Ss.R. (Omaha, Nebraska: Colonial Press). With 1927 Imprimatur. May be read online, and available in pdf, epub, mobi, and other formats, at Internet Archive.
- [N.B., This work appears to be in the public domain in the United States. However, since we are unable to determine the date of author’s decease (on which we would appreciate information from knowledgeable readers), we do not know if copyright to the work subsists in jurisdictions that reckon the copyright period based on the lifetime of the author. Please examine your respective laws.]
On the Feast of Our Lady of Perpetual Help. For other online texts and legally free ebooks, you may access the List of Free eBooks (Arranged by Title) and the List of Free eBooks (Grouped by Subject).
“O HOLY Virgin Mary, whom we love to call Our Mother of Perpetual Help, show us that thou dost merit this beautiful title by continually shielding the Church and its august Head with thy protection. Through the infinite merits of Jesus Christ, which we offer by thee to the Eternal Father, do thou obtain for sinners the grace of a sincere repentance, for the dying, the grace of a holy death, for the souls of our deceased relations, the grace of deliverance from the flames of Purgatory, and for all of us the grace of pardon and abundant mercy. Amen.” (from Sketch of the Miraculous Image and the Confraternity of Our Lady of Perpetual Help and St. Alphonsus, by Fr. Joseph A. Chapoton, C.Ss.R.)