See this worth-it book and ebook:
- In Love with the Church, by St. Josemaria Escriva (New York: Scepter Publishers, 2007). Translated from Amar a la Iglesia (Madrid: Ediciones Palabras, 1986). The ebook and/or the printed book may be purchased on this page of Scepter Publishers; on this page of the St. Josemaria Institute; on this page of the Midwest Theological Forum; and at Amazon.com. A brief synopsis is available on this page of Opus Dei.
For the support of faithful Catholic publishers, we ask all readers with material means to purchase the book or ebook from the links provided above. (Note that the Project, which is offered ut in omnibus Deus honorificetur, receives no advertising revenue or commission from such purchases.)
Nonetheless, for the spiritual benefit of all readers, especially those without ample temporal wealth, we post the following links to legally online copies of the ebook and its constituent texts–with the request that, if they read it to their edification, they purchase the text from faithful Catholic publishers when they gain the means to do so:
- In Love with the Church, by St. Josemaria Escriva (Scepter Publishers). May be read online through through this page of Escriva Works.org. It is composed of the following homilies:
- “Loyalty to the Church”: a homily given on June 4, 1972. May be read online on this page of Escriva Works.org and on this page of the St. Josemaria Institute; and available in pdf format on this page of the University of Navarre.
- “The Supernatural Aim of the Church”: a homily given on the Solemnity of the Blessed Trinity, 28 May 1972. May be read online on this page of Escriva Works.org (linked from from this page of the St. Josemaria Institute).
- “A Priest Forever”: a homily given on April 13, 1973. May be read online on this page of Escriva Works.org and on this page of the St. Josemaria Institute.
- “Passionately Loving the World”: a homily given at the University of Navarra on October 8, 1967. May be read online on this page of Escriva Works.org and on this page of Opus Dei; and available in pdf format on this page and on this page of the St. Josemaria Institute. See also the articles “Passionately Loving the World, the Message of St. Josemaria” (pdf), by John M. Haas, at the University of Navarre; and “’Passionately Loving the World’, Forty Years On”, by Professor Antonio Aranda, at Opus Dei.
On the Feast of the Ascension of Our Lord Jesus Christ. For other texts and ebooks, you may access the List of Free eBooks (Arranged by Title), the List of Free eBooks (Grouped by Subject), the List of Worth-It Catholic Books & eBooks, and the main page of the Catholic eBooks Project.
“And Jesus coming, spoke to them, saying: ‘All power is given to me in heaven and in earth. Going, therefore, teach ye all nations: baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost; Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world.'” (St. Matthew xxviii, 18-20)