See this online text:
- Communio: International Catholic Review, Volume 41.2, Marriage: Theological and Pastoral Considerations (Summer 2014). Available (on this page) at Communio: International Catholic Review, and includes the following articles:
- “Marriage and the Family Between Anthropology and the Eucharist, by Cardinal Angelo Scola (in PDF format);
- “Marriage and the Family Within the Sacramentality of the Church, by Cardinal Marc Ouellet (in PDF format);
- “The Sacramental Character of Faith, by José Granados (in PDF format);
- “Marriage’s Indissolubility: An Untenable Promise?, by Antonio López (in PDF format);
- “The Merciful Gift of Indissolubility and the Question of Pastoral Care for Civilly Divorced and Remarried Catholics”, by Nicholas J. Healy, Jr. (in PDF format);
- “The Crisis of Marriage as a Crisis of Meaning: On the Sterility of the Modern Will”, by D.C. Schindler (in PDF format);
- “What God Has Conjoined, Let No Man Put Asunder”, Adrian J. Walker (in PDF format);
- “Gay Marriage, Public Reason, and the Common Good”, David S. Crawford (in PDF format);
- “Pastoral Care of Marriage: Affirming the Unity of Mercy and Truth”, Fabrizio Meroni (in PDF format);
- “God’s Gift of Life and Love: On Marriage and the Eucharist”, by Pope St. John Paul II (in PDF format); and
- “Divorce and Remarriage in the Early Church”, by Henri Crouzel (in PDF format).
- The issue and its constituent articles are summarized in Marriage: Theological and Pastoral Considerations (Washington, D.C.: Pontifical John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage & Family and Communio International Catholic Review, 2015), which is available in PDF format (on this page) at the Pontifical John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage and Family at the Catholic University of America.
On Palm Sunday, 2016 in the Latin church; and on the Feast of Saint Photina (Svetlana) the Samaritan in the Eastern Catholic churches of the Byzantine Rite. For other legally free ebooks, you may access the List of Free eBooks (Arranged by Title) and the List of Free eBooks (Grouped by Subject).
O God, our refuge and our strength, look down with mercy upon the people who cry to Thee; and by the intercession of the glorious and immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of God, of Saint Joseph her spouse, of the blessed Apostles Peter and Paul, and of all the saints, in Thy mercy and goodness hear our prayers for the conversion of sinners, and for the liberty and exaltation of the Holy Mother the Church. Through the same Christ Our Lord. Amen. (From Sancta Missa)