See this worth-it ebook:
- Where We Got the Bible: Our Debt to the Catholic Church, by the Right Rev. Henry G. Graham. With Imprimatur.
- A printed edition (Charlotte, NC: TAN Books, 2004) may be purchased on this page of TAN Books, at Barnes & Noble, and at Amazon.com.
- An ebook edition that includes Bishop Graham’s conversion story, From the Kirk to the Catholic Church (El Cajon, California: Catholic Answers, 1997) may purchased at Logos.
- This was earlier posted as a free ebook, but the links to online copies were deleted motu proprio when we learned from Catholic Hierarchy that Bishop Henry Grey Graham–whom we presently believe to be the author–passed away only in 1958. Therefore, under UK law, his work would remain under copyright, even though the text itself was printed in 1911. Correction or advice on this point would be appreciated.
- For alternative texts concerning the Sacred Scriptures, please see our page Bibles and Commentaries (Including Lectionaries and Psalters; Guides and Introductions).
On the Feast of Pope St. Damasus I in the Roman Rite. Blessed be God in His angels and in His saints!
[Updated 5 April 2016. Updated 20-21 January 2017 to delete links, and on 6 February 2017 to provide link to Bibles and Commentaries. Updated 21 May 2017 to include links for purchase]