This is a list of the top 10 most-accessed books among those indexed in the Catholic eBooks Project.
- The Spirit of Catholicism, by Karl Adam. Dogma, Grace, Salvation, Church. Available at [LINK(S) REMOVED motu proprio PENDING COPYRIGHT CHECK]
- And You Will Know the Truth: How to Defend and Explain the Catholic Faith, by Sebastian R. Fama. Available at Internet Archive in multiple formats.
- Against Heresies, or Refutation and Overthrow of Knowledge falsely so-called [or, Adversus Haereses], by St. Irenaeus of Lyons (c.180 AD), trans. Alexander Roberts and William Rambaut; from Ante-Nicene Fathers, Vol. 1, eds. Alexander Roberts, James Donaldson, and A. Cleveland Coxe (Buffalo, NY: Christian Literature Publishing Co., 1885). May be read online at New Advent (rev. and ed. Kevin Knight), with active links to relevant Catholic Encyclopedia articles and Scripture passages; and on The Augustine Club.
- Catechism made easy, a familiar explanation of the Catechism of Christian doctrine, Volume 2, by Henry Gibson (Liverpool: Rockliff Brothers; London: R. Washbourne, 1874). With Imprimatur. Available at Internet Archive. (Digitizing sponsor: Google, Book from the collections of: Oxford University).
- The Way of the Lord Jesus. Volume 1, Christian Moral Principles, by Germain Grisez. Available at The Way of the Lord Jesus, with a general overview here.
- Early steps in the fold: instructions for converts, and enquirers, by Francis M. De Zulueta. Available on Internet Archive.
- Christ the Savior: A Commentary on the Third Part of St. Thomas’ Theological Summa, by Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange, O.P. May be read online on [LINK(S) REMOVED motu proprio PENDING COPYRIGHT CHECK]
- The Way of the Cross, by St. Josemaria Escriva. May be read online at Escrivaworks.org. (copyright Studium Foundation, rights reserved).
- The Adornment of the Spiritual Marriage, by Blessed John Ruysbroeck. May be read online at Catholic Community Forum.
- Christ is passing by, by St. Josemaria Escriva. May be read online at Josemaria Escriva(copyright Studium Foundation, rights reserved).
For more links to legally free ebooks, visit the title and subject indexes of the Catholic eBooks Project.